Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Masculine Birthday Challenge Greeting Card

Hi!  Today's card qualifies for a few challenges at SplitcoastStampers: CAS146--clean and simple sketch and CC351--color challenge (Kraft, Pear Pizazz, White), and one over at Birthday Sundaes--any birthday card.

I decided I needed some masculine cards and needed a break in my holiday card making.  Granted, the break will be short one, as I've been having too much fun playing with sets I haven't taken out in way too long!

Anyway, here it today's masculine, clean and simple birthday card.

  
 I started with a base of Kraft, scored and folded from the top and then rounded all four corners.
I used my argyle embossing folder and embossed a 3x3" square of my Pear Pizazz with rounded corners. 


 I stamped my tree from Lovely as a Tree on white in Chocolate Chip.  Then I trimmed the image to 2 1/2" square and rounded the corners.


 I stamped the sentiment from All Ocassions in Chocoalte Chip and added a line of piercing that extended to the end of my piece of Pear Pizazz, and added chocolate colored hemp twine to finish off the card.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Masculine birthday card!! Thanks for joining the Challenge this week at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete