Sunday, January 5, 2014

Birthday Wishes Hexagon (Six-Sided Sampler) and Honeycomb Greeting Card

Welcome to 2014!  I'm hoping that this year brings everyone blessings abound!

Today I'm sharing with you a simple card I made with some clearance rack DSP Print Poetry.  It coordinated nicely with Not Quite Navy and Crumb Cake, which are the two colors of carstock I paired it with.
  I punched two hexagons from two different pattern papers in the pack I mentioned earlier.  I also stamped and punched two hexagons from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set (the alphabet and dot backgrounds).  


I used the honeycomb embossing folder on the Not Quite Navy.

 The birthday greeting is from Petite Pairs.

 It's difficult to tell from the photos, but I popped up one hexagon in each row for more dimension.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment