Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ladies Play with Paper Stampin Up Note Card: Secret Garden and Cannery Framelits

Those of you who are familiar with my blog know that I belong to a group of ladies who get together and play with paper once a month, LPP :)

Well, we got together for February, and it was my friend Tara's turn to provide the projects we would make.  She came up with an ADORABLE card that used the cannery framelit set with the Secret Garden stamp set and framelits.  I fell so in love with the design, I borrowed the items from her so I could make more! 


Here is my version of the card Tara had us make.


I used Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit on this card.  The pattern paper is called Print Poetry and is retired.



Thank you Tara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment