Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stampin Up Memorable Moments Anniversary Card

Hello!  Wow, it certainly has been a while since I've shared a card with you.  I apologize for that.    

The card I'm going to share with you a card that I used a few retired items from Stampin Up and a current stamp set called Memorable Moments (Item #126682 for clear mount).  Which, in my opinion, is and awesome set!  It's designed to work with the Labels Framelits, and it gives you the ability to personalize birthday and anniversary cards for a specific year because it includes number stamps as well.


Supplies Used: 
  • Labels Framelits
  • Adorning Accents Edgelits 
  • Designed Frames embossing folder
  • Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments (#119247)
  • Whisper White cardstock (#100730)
  • Basic Black cardstock (#121045)
  • Stampin Dimensionals (#104430)
  • Recollections Printed Cardstock Black and White
  • 3/8" black grograin ribbon by Ribbon Offray
  • Black Lace Doily Ribbon by the Paper Studio


This is a close up of the sentiment.  I was trying to show you the detail that the designed frame embossing folder added for the sentiment.  I used 4 of the smallest pearls, and 2 of the second smallest pearls to accent the points of the label die cut. 


The sentiment label die is popped up on dimensionals and the ribbon is underneath that layer.


I used the edgelits on the top pattern paper and the white layer.  I adhered the lace doily ribbon under the top pattern paper layer with adhesive.


Here is a final look at the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment